Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
The Global Map for Clan wars will be unavailable for twenty-four hours starting on May 8, 2012 at 00:15 PDT (07:15 UTC) until 00:15 PDT (07:15 UTC) on May 9th.
All users with premium accounts active at the start of maintenance will receive a one-day compensation added to their premium account starting May 7, 2012 at 21:00 PDT (May 8th 04:00 UTC).
Main features of 7.3 are:
- Added two new maps Dragon's Ridge (first map based in Asia) and South Coast (a Crimea based map).
- KV-3 moved from tier 6 to tier 7 as a Soviet heavy tank, and rebalanced.
- T-150 substitutes KV-3 as a Soviet heavy tank tier 6.
- KV-4 added as a Soviet tier 8 heavy tank.
- ST-I added as a Soviet tier 9 heavy tank.
- IS-4 moved from tier 9 to tier 10 in Soviet tech tree and rebalanced.
- IS-8 substitutes IS-4 as a Soviet tier 9 heavy tank.
- KV divided into KV-1 and KV-2. KV-2 becomes a Soviet tier 6 heavy tank.
- Added previously tested French premium vehicles to the game store: tier 3 tank destroyer FCM 36 Pak 40 and tier 4 SPG 10.5 сm leFH18 B2.
- Added vehicles for testing, available for supertesters only: Soviet heavy tank IS-6 (tier 8) and German TD JagdTiger 8.8cm KwK 43 L/71 (tier 8).
- Fixed and reworked visual models of Т25/2, PzKpfw VI Tiger, KV-3, Т32, Т30, Т-46, KV-5, Object 704.
- Fixed and reworked damaged models of M18 Hellcat, Т32, Т30, Ferdinand, KV-5, Т-43, Т-54.
- Fixed some errors in the IS-4 damaged model: the gun mantlet thickness was increased from 200mm to 250mm, the glacis (upper frontal armor plate) slope was increased from 58 degrees to 61 degrees.
- Combat levels for tier 5 heavy tanks reduced by 1.
- Fixed the display of M103 front armour in the game interface.
- Fixed the undersized research cost of Т49 from М8А1.
- Fixed the cost of suspension in TD Т82.
- Fixed the incorrect cost of radio station FuG 37.
- Fixed a rare bug with base capture proceeding even though a shell falls between the two tanks capturing the base.
- Fixed a rare bug with incorrect experience distribute among crew members during active "Accelerate crew training" option.
- Fixed the bug when a skill pop-up hint disappeared, if the skill is 0% trained.
- Fixed the "black terrain" graphics display for back issue Radeon video cards.
- Fixed minor interface errors in the tank company window.
- Extended text descriptions of perks and skills.
- Fixed names of several American HE shells.
- Added ability to display clan logos on tanks.
- Fixed the issue with non-destruction of antitank hedgehogs (Komarin map) when hit with HE shells in some cases.
- Fixed non-receipt of Fadin's Medal for tanks with autoloader mechanism.
- Added view of ammunition rack explosion to vehicle overtarget markers.
- Fixed several issues with crew training.
- Fixed mouse inversion operation in SPG view mode.
- Fixed disappearance of indicator showing distance to a vehicle in reticle.
- Removed some special modules for top tanks from the store.