If you have been gunning away on the BF3 Beta lately, theres a good chance you have run into some problems. EA has released fixes to the biggest problems people are facing. I have posted the top ten below or you can go the post here.
1. Squad issues: Cannot play with friends within same squad, squads
get split up onto opposite teams, etc.
There will be improved squad
functionality in the retail game (including but not limited to): the ability to
create squads prior to launching into a game, sticking with your squad when
joining a game and continuing together through future games (If team balance on
the server allows it), inviting friends to a squad and changing squads once in
2. Regarding additional Open Beta content and fixes/patches for
consoles, including PlayStation 3 issues with chat and party
systemsWhile we would like to patch the Open Beta, DICE is
currently focusing its available resources on polishing the retail game.
3. Will DICE have enough time to iron out everything by release?
Please see General Manager Karl Magnus Troedsson's blog post regarding
4. Can we have ability to change settings/options before
deployment into match on PC? The ability to modify your settings
via the deploy screen has been added into the retail game.
5. Issues with terrain stability and “falling into the map” on
Operation MétroThis has been fixed for the beta via a server side
6. Kill cam sometimes zooms out too far or outside the
This has been fixed for the launch of the retail game.
7. A bug that sometimes keeps some players from being able to
sprintThis has been fixed for the launch of the retail game.
8. Screen flickering/stuttering. Blue screen remains after
respawn. Game locks up after deploying C4 (360) This has been fixed
for the launch of the retail game.
9. Downed bodies appear to be dead, but are not
DICE team has been looking into this issue – which is caused by a combination of
incidents in a confined area - and are working hard to address the issue for the
launch of the retail game.
10. Why is the hit detection seemingly different from
Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
The netcode is one of the many things
that we are testing as part of the Open Beta and is not necessarily reflective
of the final retail game. The DICE team appreciates and has heard the feedback
you’ve provided and is further optimizing online play.