Standard bonuses for this special as we have seen in the past.
We heard your feedback in December about the lack of a Battle of the Bulge special, and this Monday we’re going to make up for it!
The Battle of the Bulge came to a close on January 25, 1945 and we’re going to honor that date beginning on January 23, 2012.
Starting at 3:30AM PST (11:30 UTC) on January 23, 2012 and ending at 3:00AM PST (11:00 UTC) on January 26, 2012, the following discounts and bonuses will be available.
- x3 experience for the first victory each day on all of your tanks
- 50% off the cost of enlarging the barracks (normally 300, 150 during special)
- 50% off the credit cost of the following vehicles:
- 50% off the gold cost of the T14 (normally 1500, 750 during special)
Be sure to take advantage of the Battle of the Bulge special while it lasts! The prices of the above-mentioned tanks and features will return to normal on January 26, 2012.
In Other Wot News Patch 7.2 is slated for release sometime in February 2012. here is a partial list of some of the changes expected in the release. There are some much wanted changes in this patch including the American Heavy tree changes and new crew skills.
Alternate branch of American Tank Destroyers with turrets, starting at T82:
- M8A1 (tier IV)
- T49 (tier V)
- M18 Hellcat (tier VI)
- T25-2 (tier VII)
- T28 Prototype (tier VIII)
Changes in American Heavy Tank branch:
- T30 moved to alternate branch as a tier IX Tank Destroyer
- T30 replaced by Т110E5
- T34 moved to Premium Tanks
- Т34 replaced by М103
Maps (working titles, subject to change)
- Live Oaks
- In-game novice training;
- Approx. 20 additional crew skills and qualifications;
- Remaining rounds indicator for guns with multi-round autoloading mechanisms;
- Reworked team lists and ‘Tab’ key tables;
- New additional camouflage for each nation;
- Corrected German camouflage patterns;
- Clan emblems;
- Repairing vehicle module/healing crew member in one click when one module/one crew member is damaged/wounded;
- User-friendly reticle settings.