Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Howdy Keyboard Required

Hello all you key tapping, mouse ramming, trackball spinning video game playing wazoos.
I'd like to take an minute to give you all a little of my back ground.
I have played some type of interactive, electron interfaced mechanically controlled time waster for 30+ years. i have most endured myself to strategy and puzzle games. If it were not for the nagging of certain other humans, I would have never taken the plunge into MMORPG. to those that contributed, Curse you to Hell!!!
That being said, I now find myself in the position of playing those more than my old school side scrolling shoot em up style games. To be honest, I don't miss them much but have not given them up either.
I have a limited taste in building PC's. sadly, with the advent of scada drives and USB interconnectivity, the skill is now lost. its all plug and play in my humble opinion.
I would like to lift my hats off to Armatus for allowing me to tickle the keys a little with him and maybe even entertain a few of you that read the blog.
If you have any questions or would like me to research something, leave a note, comment or email.
lets get back to Gaming!
"life is what happens when your not playing WOW".....


No comments: